Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Paper Smooches Valentine Challenge

I could not wait to get my hands on this Paper Smooches Stamp & Die set "We Totally Click" since I have a teenage son that loves photography and I wanted to use this set for his valentine's day card.  I thought this would be a nice card to share the Paper Smooches Valentine Challenge.  This set can be found on their website http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com.


For this card I stamped the polaroid camera image on white paper with black versa fine ink them embossed to make the black pop!  I die cut with the matching Click Icons, then stamped the sentiment and cut to fit like a picture coming out of the camera.  I colored the steps with comic markers.  Next I cut the frames with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, yellow was not enough so I added another in red.  The sentiment on the bottom, hearts, and arrows were filled in from the same "We Totally Click" set.  I hope you enjoy it - very easy and cute!

Thank you for checking out my blog.  I try to post at least weekly.  Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment