Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge - Blissful Banners, Woofers & Tweeters, and Streamers



I made this card for a dear friend going through cancer treatment and decided to share for the Paper Smooches Challenge this week Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge
Check out their store for the stamps and dies I used. http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/




For this  I love You Card I used Blissful Banners to stamp the sentiment with versamark then gold embossing powder.  Next I cut the sentiment using the matching Streamers Die Set (which also have another set of stamps that match for more versatility).  Since my friend loves the little critter cards I chose Woofers & Tweeters for the adorable dog.  The background is a stencil - falling hearts.  Then to add a little dimension I placed the dog on a stitched circle die cut.  




I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it and happy stamping!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment